Hi Pals of Proxy,
PROXY Pro v10.1.0.3647 Hotfix #2 is now available! Visit www.proxynetworks.com/download to grab the latest software zip file. To review a complete history of what remote desktop software features and enhancements have been added in each subsequent PROXY Pro release, please check out the latest “What’s New?” release notes document, also included in each software zip file. Here are the highlights including major changes within this release:
• Fixed Gateway Server reliability problems. Problems could occur if SQL database connection is lost and then restored just as the Gateway Server is being stopped; if a single user opened 9 or more connection windows to different Hosts; or if SQL database connection in not available when the Gateway Server is stopped.
• Host “Active Users” window may have appeared off-screen on a High-DPI monitor.
• Host support for importing and exporting settings in JSON format has been improved. All settings can be expressed in this format for import, and export generates all settings except licenses and simple passwords (these are omitted for security reasons). Deployment Tool supports saving a Host settings configuration to a JSON document.
• Master application could crash on certain Windows OS versions if a defective version of a system DLL (ATLTHUNK.DLL) is installed. This version of Master no longer uses that DLL.
• The latest OpenSSL, v1.0.2r, has been incorporated into the product.
For Workstation Edition customers, upgrade by installing the new Master and/or Host on top of an existing installation. Follow along with our Deployment Tool Walk-Through video which will show you how to use our tool to push out the Host software in both new installation and upgrade scenarios.
For RAS Edition customers, upgrade the Proxy Web Console server by running PROXYProServerProducts.exe from within the “Server Products” extraction folder. For the Master and/or Host, upgrade by installing the new version on top of an existing installation. Follow along with our Deployment Tool Walk-Through video which will show you how to use our tool to push out the Host software in both new installation and upgrade scenarios.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance – thanks!
Proxy Networks Support Team