PROXY PRO IN MANUFACTURING
It’s become common for IT staff in all industries to work outside the office and the manufacturing & industrial sector is no exception to this trend. The manufacturing sector in particular has unique requirements when it comes to providing IT staff with flexible mobile work options while walking around a factory floor. Since many factories operate 24 hours a day, IT staff may need immediate access to machines in the middle of the night from their own PC or mobile device. The ability to access these systems without being present is a necessity with manufacturing / plant production and is crucial to the organization’s profitability.
Benefits of using a modern secure remote desktop solution like PROXY Pro to access industrial equipment include:
- Efficiency and Safety – Allow supervisors to define safety levels for different personnel such as restricting access to remote view.
- Enhance Security – Role-based access policies ensure that only authorized users are allowed into view, access and take remote control of their groups of machines.
- Easier for Users – No need to learn additional interfaces; they simply log onto the system once and work within their applications as they normally would from a fixed workstation at the factory.
- Heightened Compatibility – Legacy line of business software may not be supported across every device and operating system. With browser-based remote control, any device with a modern browser can be used to access and run specialized software instantly.
Connect to your Equipment from Anywhere, Anytime
The Proxy Pro Web Console lets you effectively reach machines connected to your network – from anywhere, anytime — with maximum security.
Here are just some of the reasons customers choose PROXY Pro:
- Deployment Made Easy — Deploy the PROXY Pro Host to remote machines from our own tool or via preferred software distribution approach
- Multiple Remote Control Tools — PROXY Pro Host client for persistent access or clientless Host On-Demand for impromptu support sessions
- Instant Remote Control — Connect to both Internal and External machines, VDI’s and Thin Client sessions from any device
- Audit Reports — Generate connection reports showing who connected to what and when, and for how long with optional screen recording
- Technical & Implementations Support — Always available to ensure your implementation of PROXY Pro is healthy & working as advertised